RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Return and Refund Policy
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and often deviate from our own rules and take the client's side to make them happy.
99% of all Returns for the past year were made for a full refund
Requests for Return
To return an eligible item you ordered:
- Go to the Warranty section and select Claim Warranty
- Select the marketplace where the product was bought and provide an order number
- Select an option from the Reason for return menu and specify the issue.
You may also request a return from the Customer Support Chat or contact us with email firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow us two business days to respond (we typically respond during 4-8 hours)
In some cases, we can request additional information as photos / video of the item.
Note: Do not ship the item without the return authorization, the return shipping address may vary.
Most products can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment
Please check the list of Non-Returnable Items:
- Custom and personalised items, including custom mold Waffle Makers cannot be returned;
- Grocery items (including dough mixes) are not returnable but may be refunded or replaced;
- If you return an item for exchange, the replacement merchandise that you receive cannot be refunded, it is only eligible for exchange.
For most returns, you will be provided with a pre-paid shipping label which allows you to return the item for free.
Not all orders are eligible for a pre-paid return. In this case, you will need to return the item at your own expense. We recommend you return the item using a trackable method at the carrier of your choice.
ALDKitchen will reimburse up to $20 for return postage costs on receipt of the item. If your return shipping costs exceed $20, you may contact our Customer Service to request a refund of the remaining shipping cost.
All returns must be shipped during the 30 days after acceptation.
Pre-paid shipping label can not be provided in cases listed below:
- for orders outside of the United States mainland;
- for some hard-to-reach territories where carrier services are limited;
- for returns that do not meet the Return Policy;
- for Refurbished products or or purchases made at a special price;
- for orders that, with the consent of the buyers, have been delivered from a warehouse outside the United States.
After the Returns Center receives your item, it can take up to two weeks for us to receive and process your return. We typically process returns within 1-2 business days after the carrier delivers the item to our Returns Center . When we complete processing your return, we issue a refund to the original payment method. Once we issue your refund, it may take from 1 to 5 days to make funds available in your account.
Restocking fees may apply in the following cases:
- Items in original condition past the return window - up to 20% Restocking fee;
- Items with damage, missing parts, not in original condition, or that have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to an ALDKitchen error - up to 50% Restocking fee + Shipping expenses.