CUP SEALING MACHINES
How do you choose the best cup sealing machine?
Business owners, who want to improve service levels, constantly face the problem of how to make packaging cheap and reliable.
There are many types of cup sealing equipment: from inexpensive hand units to automatic lines designed for industrial scale. One should choose an equipment model according to the purpose and volume of production. Let's take a look at what cup sealers are and what you should pay attention to when buying.
Types of cup sealers
- Sealing equipment optimizes the process and instantly creates a hermetic package that preserves the aroma and taste of the contents:
- Manual sealers. When using this equipment, a member of staff should fill a cup, place it in the device, put the sealing material on top, and pull the lever for the machine to start working. The capacity of the manual sealers is up to 5,000 cups per shift.
- Semi-automatic sealing machines. The machine fills the cups and seals them with foil. The employee only needs to put the cups in and take them out. The performance of this appliance is 7,000-8,000 cups per shift.
- Automatic sealing machines. This allows employees to seal an infinite number of cups. No one has to fill, put, and take away cups. This machine does everything without human help. Automatic sealing machines are the most productive and high volume machines, but they are also the most expensive.
What do you need to consider when choosing a cup sealing machine?
When purchasing cup sealing equipment, pay attention to the following nuances:
- Reliability of the manufacturer and the machinery. All equipment has a working lifespan. Ask the manufacturer what the lifespan of the sealer is so that in the future, you don’t come across equipment failures after a year of equipment maintenance.
- Manufacturer's warranty. If you are buying a new appliance, be sure to ask about the warranty period. Reliable manufacturers offer a warranty period of 1-2 years. If the warranty is only half a year or there is no warranty at all, you should think about the reliability of this sealing machine.
- Repairability and availability of spare parts. No matter how good the equipment is, it still may fail. It is better to choose those models for which there are spare parts freely available on the market. This is so that in case of a breakdown, you can quickly and easily fix it.
- Availability of accessories for the cup sealer. Be sure to ask your retailer which cups and sealing lids are suitable for the equipment. It is best if the equipment is universal and all consumables are suitable.
- In order to buy the best cup sealer, choose reliable shops, read online reviews, and ask people who have used the equipment. Choose the equipment according to your needs. Don't overpay for extra functions you won't be using.
A-FCS608 Boba Cup Sealing Machine | Commercial Use | Automatic Cup Sealer | 400-600 cups/h | Cups 3.5” & 3.7” (90 & 95 mm) diameter / 7” (180 mm) max height | 110V$879.99
A-FWY690 Boba Cup Sealing Machine Commercial | Semi-Automatic Cup Sealer | 400-600 cups/h | Cups 3.5” & 3.7” (90 mm & 95 mm) diameter/ 6” (150 mm) max height | 110V$369.99 $399.99
A-FWY802F Boba Cup Sealing Machine Commercial | Electric Manual Cup Sealer | 300-500 cups/h | Cups 3.7” (95 mm) diameter/ 6.7” (170 mm) max height | 110V$119.99 $139.99